Sign Up to Our Newsletter:
New Exhibition Zones
We've established three new zones within the exhibition hall this year, each focusing on one of three branches of technology that are set to make waves in biotech and regenerative medicine in the near future.
With the promotion and maintenance of health becoming a greater and greater societal issue around the world, the field of healthcare is becoming a hotbed for cross-field collaboration.
A great number of new business opportunities are anticipated for this rapidly expanding market.
- Lifestyle-related disease prevention
- Self-supervision/self-improvement of health care
- Anti-aging, anti-stress
- Bioinformatic measurement technology
- Integrated community care
- Functional foods
- Caregiving support
- Robotics (in rehab, care, etc.)
Smart Cell Industry Zone
The development of technology for producing expression-controlled cells is bringing the world one step closer to treating hitherto incurable diseases.
The technology also allows for the development of new materials and energy sources, potentially revolutionizing the world of industry.
- Biofuels, Bioethanol
- New biomaterials
- Synthetic biology / genome editing
- Algae-derived biofuel
- e-bio, microbial batteries/fuel cells (MFCs)
- Pharmaceutical production / functional material production / plant
- Cell culture equipment
- Plant factories
- Plant breeding
Besides the use of digital technology for diagnostics and medical care, the field is also expected to enable great leaps to be made in the field of pharmacology, such as the use of supercomputers in optimizing hit molecule discovery.
- AI (deep learning, maching learning)
- IoT (sensing technology, wearables, mobile apps), biosensors
- Digital measurement
- Information security (Blockchain)
- Big Data
- IT for drug discovery, computational drug discovery
- Image analysis, diagnostic support
- Remote diagnostics, remote medical care (incl. areas which can improve efficiency of R&D)
- Precision medicine
- Preventative medicine, preemptive medical care